CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

5 months



Well there I am yet another month gone.
So Im down a total of 98.4lbs and 84.5 since surgery! Lost 9.5 inches this month bring my total up to 48 inches lost since Dec.
I cant get over how much more energy I have. My confidence is gradually getting better by each month. My out look on life is much more positive then it has been in a long time. Im just overall happy again.
So this might be funny to some, but I find it funny too. As I am looking through my pics I have been taking I cant help but notice bones I thought I never had. Figure of speech cause I knew they were always there, lol, but seriously I have a collarbone, ribs, hipbones. Its crazy to be able to actually feel them and not just be like oh well that is just fat!!LOL.
Im still not comfortable with the top part of my legs, but that will come with working out and walking. I have to remember losing this much weight in a short period of time your skin cant keep up, if it could that would be great.LOL. So when summer comes around and I am in desprite need of a bathing suit than I will purchase on, but until then...I can wait!
Hugs
Kel



1 comments:

Liza said...

Congrats, you look wonderful!!!