CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 20, 2009

This past weekend.......

So this past weekend I was able to attend a wedding that I have been looking forwards to since my friend Tammy told me! She is the bride!!! So as you may have read I went to Barrie to see my sister and then headed to Toronto to see a play. Well I purchased a dress for this wedding and love it very much. It was the first dress I have purchased since July 01 I believe and that was becasue of my BF wedding, was standing up with her. So this was a huge milestone I have overcome.
Well I wanted to tell you that everything went awesome. Tammy looking absolutely amazing! Her husband Al didnt look to shabby at all too....LOL.....there children were adorable. It was a very beautiful wedding.
So here are some pics from the wedding. ENJOY!!!





2 comments:

Leigh said...

Wow you look amazing! Keep up the great work.

Stephanie said...

You looked great! And the bride was beautiful!!