CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Weekend in Barrie

So this weekend I planned on going up to see my sister in Barrie. She lives in Orillia, but we stayed at her boyfriends house in Barrie.


Friday night we went to see Dirty Dancing at the Royal Alexandria Theater in Toronto. What a gorgous theater. The play was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VERY GOOD. I would go and see it again and again. It was just great. We did a bit of walking around first in the Mall,which one, I cant think of it just right at the moment. Then took the subway to the theater. I had so much fun.


So Sat. we spent alot of the day shopping. I had such an amazing time shopping. I love to shop and did before surgery, but now almost 100lbs lost its so much more fun. I can go into all the same stores as my sister. We both got new jackets at H&M the same ones just a different size.It was awesome. Then we went searching for an outfit for a wedding I am going to the middle of April. Well I found a dress.....I havent wore a dress since my bestfriends wedding. That has to be a while ago. The dress is an XL from Le Chateau. Its so nice.


That night we went 10 pin bowling. That was sooooo much fun. Would do it again in a heart beat.


But overall I cant wait to go and see her again in the summer.This was the outfit I wore to the Theater.

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

XL at Le Chateau? Nice!!

Glad you had a good time!