CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

St. Pattys Day

So this year I got to finally go to a St. Pattys Day Party!!!Yeah Yeah I know what you are all thinking...you have never been to one....yes I lead a sheltered life!!LOL

There is a party every year held in Dublin, no not Ireland(I wish) Dublin, ON. Small townin Huron County. Well its held every year on St. Pats Day. It was a blast. I went with two of my good friends Jo and Lisa. Then met up with more friends when we got there. Everyone was having such a good time, most of them were very drunk, and it was hillarious.


So hear are some pics from the dance!!!

My friends Jenn her boyfriend Mike and bruce
My good friends Jo and Lisa
Lisa and me
Jo her neice and Mike
The band. They were great!
Cheers to a good time!!

0 comments: