CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 2, 2009

A dear friend..............

Hello everyone, I hate to write such sad news on here, but I need too. A dear friend to many of us from the Barix Family has lost someone early Sunday morning. Shelia AKA Rusty was such a kind hearted individual. I believe she had her surgery early last week with the CROC gang as they called themselves. Im not sure what her cause of death is as that is being concluded sometime this week if not already.

I only met shelia once at our Barix Luncheon in Jan of this year, but from the time I met her I knew she was such an amazing and caring women. Like many of us she was having surgery Im sure to change her life and start over. She seemed eager with anticipation of having surgery. I know there are risks to any surgery more than others and we all know this. Somethings always happen for reason. Everyone has a purpose for being here on earth and when our time is up its up. God has many reasons why he needs us and he needed Shelia for some amazing job. You always ask though why, why did you have to take someone that was just starting over again? We will never know. I hope she passed away peacefully with no pain.

Rusty you will be extremely missed by us all. May you continue to bring joy and happiness where ever you are.

Hugs Kelly

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm so sorry about your friend! Her friends and family are in my thoughts!