CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Curling



So every year our group of friends decide to make an attempt to curl!!!

I'll go back to last year....I had a blast curling, dont get me wrong, but I couldnt get down adn actually throw the rock like everyone else. That was a disapointment for me. Well this year not the case.

This is my very good friend Colleen. She has her surgery in July and to date has lost over 150lbs. Im so very proud of her!

So I am posting a few pictures from our curling party. So enjoy and I cant wait to do it again next year!!


Stirkin a pose for the camera!!!LOL
Was so excited I could actually do this!!!
SWEEP, HURRY, HARD!!!Everyone was yelling that, it was hillarious!

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Another wow for you! I'm glad you had such a good time! Curling looks like fun.