CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

A Big WOW

So I came to the conclusion that I had to go and get some new clothes. I love shopping dont get me wrong, but having to buy clothes every month or so sucks, so I have learned to shop CLEARANCE!!!

So my mom and I go to Goderich every Friday pretty much and usually do grocery shopping, so yesterday I said I have to get some t-shirts and a few other things. So off to Walmart we go. As habit I head right for the plus size department and start looking for 1X to a few 2X items, well needless to say NOPE that aint working. So off to the REGULAR department. That is such a werid feeling. XL Im staring at the size tag and thinking to myself is this really going to fit me, I havent wore these sizes since highschool. So off to the change room I go and THEY FIT!!!WOWSERS......and they arent tight either. So I am so happy. Words cant describe it seriously. For those of you who are overweight know what I am feeling. So I ended up buying 2 t-shirts, 2 sweaters, comfy pants and this is a shocker a winter vest(my other one I have is a 3X) that is a size LARGE. That is a little snug, but in a couple weeks it will fit perfect.

So that is my wow moment. This is probably the first real big wow for me.

This journey for me so far has be awesome with a few thoughts of OMG what am I doing. I am so grateful I have such wonderful people in my life that are so supportive. If I didnt have this support it would be awful, Im sure I would fail. There are times where I think to myself why did I do this.......times when we are on the road and me trying to find something to eat, its frustrating and hard, but then I tell myself its okay I can do it! Most of the time I am glad I have choosen to take this journey!

Hugs

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is so awesome!!! Congrats, what a great feeling to shop out of plus sizes!