CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

WHAT IS WRONG?????

Okay so seriously, I have no clue what the hell my problem is. It seems like whatever my boyfriend or son do......I am constantly yelling or pissed right off. I am getting so annoyed with them both, but they havent done anything to piss me off. Maybe because my such wonderful friend is in town, but I seriuosly didnt think that my hormones would change this much. Is this the case or am I just having a bad day or two!

I just want to curl up in a ball in cry, but I dont know why I would want to, when my life is so awesome now! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I hate to vent on here and tell you about my problems and what I am feeling, but I need to do it somewhere or I will blow up and it wont be good. I dont want anyone reading this to feel bad for me, cause Im not unhappy, I just cant control my emotions at the moment!!LOL

Lets hope that tomorrow Im not as irrated as I am today!!!!

Thanks for listening!!Love you all
Hugs

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

It has alot to do with a couple of things. When you lose weight, the hormones from the fat cells get released into your body.... add that to your "friend" being in town and lock up anything sharp my friend...LOL

Nadine said...

Sorry your emotions are all over... I feel the same lately... one min im all "lovey dovey" the next min im planning a murder lol.

Im sure in time your hormones will level out and you will feel a lot better!

Kelly said...

Thanks girls...I am starting to feel better today!!!Lets hope everything gets back to the norm again!!LOL

Leigh said...

Kelly, I am feeling the same way. I have done some reading, and it's suppose to be very normal for us, but I agree it is hard and frustrating. I am up and down like crazy.