CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Today was AWESOME


Well what can I say except that I just met today some of the most caring, loving, heartfelt people ever. A way while back my friend Jean and I thought that it would be great to meet everyone, so it thenwas decided to have a get together. Lunch was decided adn the place was Montanas in London. That is the short form version!!LOL
So today was that day where alot of us got together and finally meet after months and months of chatting over the internet to finally meet people face to face. IT WAS AMAZING. To see everyone, that has had WLS at the Barix Clinic in MI all come together and have the most wonderful time! Now getting names straight that is my problem!!!! I do remember alot of you that I met, but a couple of you I cant remember at all, its probably because we didnt spend alot of time today talking, but there will be a next time for sure!
I am so grateful to Jean for taking the time to arrange this awesome time and for the few of you how made all those keychains as well, they are wonderful! Its amazing to realize just how wonderful some people can become great friends by jsut talking online! I am so glad to have met each and every one of you and have truly made some long lasting friendships!!
I cant wait till the next outing!!!!
Hugs
PICS ARE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE

2 comments:

Wayne MacLean said...

Kelly, I just love you, you are awesome and are looking fantastic! Tena and I so enjoyed seeing you again and getting to "hang out".

Notice, who's a follower? I am!

Wayne

Kelly said...

YEAH.....that just makes my day!!!!Thanks for following me Wayne!!!LOL LOL, you and Tena are great too, Lorne wishes he could have come to see you both as well!!!Next time for sure!!