CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

2009 Is my YEAR




Well what can I say....the only New Years Resolution I have only had for the past 5 years has been to LOSE WEIGHT, well all I can say is I KNOW THAT WILL HAPPEN!! So this year I truly believe is going to be one of the best years that I can remember!


So I am going to include some pics from Christmas and New Years to share with you all.


As for an update on me, well.....I DID it, what I was aiming for by Christmas was to lose a total of 50lbs. On Christmas I weighed myself and I was 50.5lbs. I almost had a tear!!LOL Im so very proud of myself for everything I have done. Have the courage to have surgery and not whine at all. I think all the other times I wasnt ready at all, I thought I was but no way looking back now. This is truly a CHANGE of LIFE and there are no oh I will just do it this one time. You have to follow this diet or you are not going to enjoy it at all.


Hugs

1 comments:

Leigh said...

Congrats!!! Whooo Hooo... It feels good doesn't it. Your face is so thin. This is going to be a great you, I just know.

Happy New Year and all the best to you and your family in 209