CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 12, 2009

2 months



So in writing my other 2 blogs just at the beginning of the year, I totally forgot about my 2 months!!LOL, so here are my pics.
I was at I believe around 55lbs lost in total and 39lbs since surgery. Inches are about 10, but I didnt take pre-measurements before surgery stupid me, oh well, so those inches are from 1 month out.
I know I have lost alot of weight and I can tell by certain ways I am sitting. I can finally cross my legs with out having to put my leg up with help ie, my hand bring it up, I also find myself curled up on the couch with easy and very comfy! I love it. My clothes are fitting alot better now, but am frustrated because I dont want to go and buy new ones, cause those will get to small as well.LOL
So as of today I am down a total of 60.5lbs and 46lbs from surgery.WOW....4lbs away from the 50lb mark its unbelievable! I know I keep saying this, but I am truly happy with my life and everyone in it.
Hugs
Kel

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Isn't it crazy? I hope you are feeling well. You look amazing.

Kelly said...

Thanks Leigh, I feel great!