CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

SURGERY WAS GOOD!

Hey everyone,

Just thought I would update you on how my hospital stay was. Well when I arrived at the Barix everything was good, they wisked me off to pre-op and got my weight which was great I was down 15lbs since my consult. They then started the dreaded IV....okay so I HATE the IV is sucks big time, three tries before they actually got it in.OUCH...so that was okay, then I did have a moment of scared. Lorne finally was able to come and see me before they took me to the OR. I left at about 1120am(I dont remember leaving the pre-op and then nothing until about 4 in the afternoon. I was so freakin drugged! I think it took a bit for my pain to become controlled. I can tell you that I dont like Morphine at all, it just made me so tired and high(LOL I know some of you are thinking that would be awesome, yeah not me) so they then finally gave me som Vicodine which worked so much better.

Meet some other Canadians there that we ended up walking the halls and hanging out for a bit. Robin adn Michelle you guys are awesome!

Then Wednesday came and I was able to go home. YEAH, I loved being at the Barix cause theytreate you amazingly, but I wanted to come back to ONT. especially to see my son and family.

So now....I still have gas issues, but Im hoping that it will leave with in the next day or so.

Hugs
Kelly

0 comments: