CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

3 weeks on Monday!!!!

Well, lets see......last Monday was my 2 week checkup at the Barix. Lorne decided to come with me, thank goodness, cause we met some nasty ass weather on the way home!

So we got to the Barix about 330pm a bit early, but I was going to go up and see a friend who had her surgery that day, but unfortuntely she was still beat from the surgery. So I checked in and lone be hold, I got called in right away. My appointment wasnt till 5pm, so this was great. Went in got weighed, I have lost since surgery 10lbs. That was on Monday! Im very happy. Dr. Schram says I am doing amazing. and he could even notice a difference in me in jsut two weeks as well.

So I will be weighing myself on Monday too see how much I have lost. Should be interesting.

My pants are fitting so much nicer now and my shirts I dont have o stretch the bottom out anymore!!YEAH!!

Heres to more exciting discoveries in the future!!!

Hugs

0 comments: