CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

And Today.............

Well there I am still with my head up!!LOL, God that cocktail pump really made me feeling great!!!!

Today Im just a little over 1 week post op and I feel really good. I have no pain what so ever since about last friday ish. Trying to get in all my liquids and protein. Its hard but Im getting close. My incisions look good and no bruising at all. I think I might be one of the lucky ones!

I believe that pic was taken either monday night or tuesday afternoon. I cant remember. I wanted to get a pic of me pre-op but I was a little distracted with everything that was going on! OH well, now the fun begins with takin pics every month to see how I am doing with weight loss. I weighed myself yesterday and I have lost almost 10lbs. Its exciting to know its coming off, but I will be expecting stalls along the way. I will try to tell myself not to get discouraged because its all with losing the weight!

So I just wanted to post to let you all know Im doing great and couldnt be happier!

Hugs

0 comments: