CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 8, 2008

1 month and pics



So here I am!!! Sorry the one pic is so dark. I tried to fix it but I guess it didnt work.
Well Im down a total of 44lbs since my highest weight and 29lbs since surgery! Im tickled pink!LOL. Im so happy with everything in life now. Before dont get my wrong I was happy just not happy with me and the way things were going.
Im so thankful for such a supportive boyfriend and family. He tells me he is so proud of me everyday. Love you babe!
So wow I cant believe it, Im excited to see where I am before the new year. I would like to be down to 55-60lbs by Jan.1st but I wont be upset if Im not! Im just happy to be seeing the scale go down instead of up!
Hugs
Kel







1 comments:

Leigh said...

Whoo Hoo on the huge weight loss. You look really good.

Hope you are feeling well.