CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

The count down continues.....32 and counting!


Hey, I havent wrote for a bit sorry! Well the day is getting closer 32 more days till my life changes completely! Still not nervous and I really hope it stays like that. I mean I know all the things that could go wrong with surgery, but Im beign positive and IM sure I am in great hands.
So this is a newer pic of my totally awesome and supportive boy Lorne. Love him to death,it was taken in his car(his other baby besides Seth lol) putting in some time before a wedding reception we were at last Saturday. Im really glad it turned out good. It was a very busy weekend.
So I havent been feeling the greatest the passt few days, I think I may have caught a bug from someone, or it could just be the change in the weather too, who knows. I hope it passes quickly. I dont need to be sick for my PATs on the 20th(Pre-admission Testing) or things might not happen.
I have been told that the testing is not bad. I have to be at the clinic for 8:15am so we will be going down the night before. They do blood work, EKG, ultrasound of your gallbladder, pee test, lung test and then you go to a nutritional class.
I asked my mother in law if she could order me the book Pillars of the earth and she did and then gave it to me as a gift, what a girl so thoughtful. It will be nice to have something to read just incase there is some waiting in between the testing.
So more than likely the next time I will write will be after my PATs testing. So we will see you then.
Kelxo

0 comments: