CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

5 Days

Well, what can I say,5 days till PATs. I cant believe how quickly things are all coming together. Then just 2 weeks till surgery....breathe in through the nose and well out your nose or mouth...what ever floats your boat!LOL. Nah Im not nervous at all, seriously. Im just so happy with myself that I have finally committed to something and going through with it. Yahhh for me.

Now my bestfriend Stacey will be coming with me to the States for my PATs, cause Lorne(b/f) is having to work. Thats no problem cause with everything that is going on with this economy we need it.But if he isnt working then he will be coming instead.

Well I will catch you up on how everything goes on Monday night or Tuesday!!

Hugs to you all!
Kelly

2 comments:

Wayne MacLean said...

Hi Kelly,

I was reading your blog and find your journey thusfar very interesting. It's interesting how we all have different perspectives and ways to tell our stories. I look forward to continue following your journey and your PATs are going to go great!

Wayne

Leigh said...

Hi Kelly,

I am scheduled for surgery on November 7th. Our insurance in BC doesnt cover leaving Canada, so I am going down to Mexico where the price is somewhat affordable. Wishing you all the best. I will be stopping in to check on you.