CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

FINALLY 1 YEAR


Who would have thought I could have made it this far! 1 year on the 3rd I changed my life for the best. Its been a WILD WILD ride that I can say. Some very tough days and followed by just amazing days. This is the hardest thing I have ever done, and everyday I am still learning.
I have truly found myself and I am proud of me. So I have lost a total of 137lbs and couldnt be happier. Dr. Schram said I have lost 70% of my excess body weight and is very happy with that. All my blood work this past year has been amazing. Everything is either above average or right where it should be.
Im loving life again! Also I got asked by the Barix to write my story and submit it for them to have on their website. I was so thrilled. Not sure when it will be posted, but I will forsure let you know!
I will leave you with that and try to write a bit more frequently!!!LOL
Love you and thanks for all the support!!
Hugs

2 comments:

CeeJay said...

Awesome!

Nella said...

So happy to have found another fellow canadian! Congrats!