CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

WOWSERS!!! oops


Well what can I say.....Im soooooo very far behind in my blogging!!!It has been a crazy summer. Just to start off this is me from this past weekend in Owen Sound. I am almost 11 months post op and down 137.5lbs. 3 lbs from my goal weight!
So what have I been up too, well ALOT of baseball. Im thrilled that I can do so much more now then last year. With being able to run around the bases and not feel like I am about to die after just running to 1st base. I think out of the whole summer I had maybe a hand full of weekends that I wasnt in a tourney with my boyfriend or just the girls! Its been incredible.
Seth is in Daycare for one day a week and is loving it. He cant wait for that day to come so he can go and play with all the kids, plus it gives me a free day to do what every mom wants to do.......CLEAN!!!LOL
What else can I tell you all.........Im loving life!!!
Here are some pics from over the summer for you all to enjoy!! :)
HUGS

0 comments: