CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

7 months and counting......

Well I thought I would give you all a collage to look at....we go from pre-op to today 7 months out! Down a total of 115.1lbs and 66 inches. It is hard to believe that this has finally worked. Having done this surgery was the best thing I think Icould have done. This is not an easy way out, its hard and I have totally changed my life.

Baseball is AWESOME, I am having the best time of my life. I had to adjust my hitting and throwing again, but its all good. Im hitting just as good, my fielding is so much better and do I have to say anythign about running, that is a given.LOL

Just everything is great!!

Hugs
Kel

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

WOW!! Kelly, you look fantastic!! Congrats on your loss, you should be very proud of yourself! I love the side by side pics.... it's amazing to see the monthly transformation!!!